Vision, Mission and Values
Dedicated to Excellence
“To inspire every student to think, to learn, to achieve, to care”
- Placing the needs and welfare of students above all else.
- Providing safe and caring environments for learning.
- Holding high expectations for the growth and achievement of each student.
- Developing meaningful relationships with students and families.
- Respecting and understanding the diversity of the students and families we serve.
- Engaging students, parents and community members as partners in the educational process.
- Promoting involvement and empowerment.
- Attracting quality personnel who reflect the diversity of our community, are knowledgeable, and caredeeply about young people.
- Demonstrating a strong service orientation to students and parents.
- Encouraging creativity and innovation to attain the vision.
- Improving the organization continuously.
- Fostering a desire for lifelong learning, achievement and service to others.