Sign up for CHVE.ORG
Exciting news!!!! We have upgraded our website and we are now ready for YOU to update your account information so that you continue to receive important information from the CHVE PTCO. Additionally, starting this year (2021-22) we will be doing much, much more via the CHVE.org website so you will want to make sure your account is updated to stay in the know!
Here's how to register:
- Go to CHVE.org
- Click on the Register/Login button.
- Important: Returning CHVE parents, please sign up using the SAME EMAIL you used to for the old PTOffice system last year as we automatically imported your family information. If you use a new email, you will need to re-enter all of your family information again. If you don't recall what account you used for PTOffice, please contact CHVEcommunications@gmail.com.
- Select "Create Account" and fill in your name, email, and password information.
- Click "verify my email" and then check your email for a link to complete the process. The link expires in 2 hours. If you do not receive the email, check your spam or junk folders. THIS MUST BE DONE IN ORDER TO COMPLETE THE REGISTRATION PROCESS
- Once you have verified your email address, log back in to complete the Parent/Family and Student Information and the Directory/Publish Preferences.
- Once these forms are complete, later this summer you will be presented with forms to buy Dolphin Duds, sign up for PTCO events, and keep track of all of your back-to-school needs in one convenient place!
A few important notes:
- Get the app on your mobile device! Go to your app store to search for 'membership toolkit.'
- We're GOING GREEN! New this year - our directory will be online only. However, you won't be able to access the online directory until you set up your account. If you still want a printed directory, contact CHVECommunications@gmail.com.
Welcome to CHVE
Thanks to all of you who have registered for CHVE.org. If you haven't yet registered, please click here for instructions. Remember, this is completely separate from the CCSD forms. The CCSD forms are found here and are for the district communications like bus routes, school closures, etc.