PARENT DATABASE REGISTRATION
In order to receive classroom updates from teachers, room parents, and the PTCO, please click here to register with our new parent database, PTOffice.
- Click on the upper right corner, "Log In"
- You will be prompted to type in your email address. If you are an existing family you will put in your password and then verify your information is correct.
- For new families you will be prompted to create a login, select the state and then Cherry Hills Village Elementary. Then just follow the prompts. Please make sure to check that the correct email address is entered.
Teachers also use this system to reach families with classroom updates.
Please keep in mind that we do not provide open access of contact information to the general public.
Only school members will be able to see what you choose to allow them to see during the registration process.
ROOM PARENTS and other VOLUNTEER COORDINATORS
- If you would like to use PTOffice for group emails please download instructions for how to access the administrative functions here. (be patient as download can take some time)
- Download instructions for how to email multiple families here.